Like the north shore Maui town they're named after, these leather boots are casual, breezy, and full of fun. Crafted and accented with suede leather and antiqued metal buckles, the Pa'ia Boots are beautiful outside as well as in. Contoured footbeds with a moisture-wicking lining make all of the miles you log comfortable ones. And unique embossed leather arches with Polynesian Moko-art influenced tread really set them apart.
- Uppers are made from naturally weather-resistant full-grain leather, with crushed suede leather accents.
- Unlined boot shaft and moisture-wicking microfibre lining keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Leather straps are accented with antiqued, press cast metal buckles.
- Contoured footbed, micofibre lining, and branded leather heel patch are removable and washable.
- Outsoles are a non-marking molded rubber with deeps lugs on the forefoot and heel.
- Embossed leather arch insert and Polynesian Moko-art influenced lug tread is surrounded by heavy stitching.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.