Sorel Alpha Pac XT Boots - Men's
Scale the sledding hill in Montreal or walk to the mailbox in Winnipeg. These waterproof boots are built for Canadian winters, and wrap your feet in thick felt for comfort in serious cold. The built-in gaiters block snow from drifting in. The outsoles stay flexible in extreme temps. And the Omni-Heat liners use aluminum dots on a breathable membrane to reflect heat right back at your feet.
- Uppers are waterproof polyurethane-backed synthetic textile.
- Built-in gaiters secure with barrel-lock closures.
- Shatter-resistant YKK Shokonloc buckles.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Removable 9mm-thick recycled felt inner boots have Omni-Heat lining.
- Moulded EVA midsoles have a 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug to buffer you against cold.
- Outsoles have a Polar Lite shell, along with multi-directional rubber lugs for crunching through snow.
- Reflective trim for safety on dark winter days.
- Manufacturer's active temperature rating is -51.5°C.
|Weight||1.9kg (9 Medium)|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Lining material||Reflective thermal membrane|
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|