Designed for cavers, this hybrid headlamp is bright and waterproof. Fire up the halogen bulb for maximum throw and focus. Switch to the 14 LEDs when you need long-lasting proximity lighting. Fits most helmets, and comes with an adapter plate and drilling template for Petzel Ecrin and Vertex models.
- Waterproof down to -5 meters.
- LEDs run in 3 modes, each regulated to provide a constant light level until the batteries are almost discharged.
- Automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged.
- On/off switch can be locked to prevent accident al operation.
- Body tilts to put the light where you need it.
- Body has a space for a spare halogen bulb (included).
- Takes 4 AA / LR6 batteries or ACCU DUO (not included).
|Ideal for||Professional trades|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||100m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||120 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|