Craft Warm Underpant - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Through thick and thin, this layer provides warmth and the freedom to breathe. Variable thickness knitting provides extra insulation for your joints and exceptional moisture transport where needed. An excellent cold-weather training partner.
- Nylon and polyester blend fabric uses hollow core fibres for lightness, insulation and moisture transport.
- 3D knit panels range from 110 to 220 grams per square metre to regulate temperature in different zones of your body.
- Sport-specific cut allows unhindered movement.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|220 gsm, 110gsm|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||Cabo Verde|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.