Explore packed snow on trails and snowy paths. If you're just getting into snowshoeing and need something that's comfortable and efficient, these have use women’s-specific engineering designed for a natural, easy stride. The frame is lightweight and has a built in toe crampon and heel cleats for traction. A strap-free binding is adaptable to most types of winter footwear.
- V-frames are 6061 aluminum for lightness and strength, and are shaped to accommodate a woman's natural gait.
- Nytex decking stays flexible in cold conditions.
- Light Ride Suspension allows natural foot articulation and cushions impact for smooth striding on easier terrain.
- Strapp bindings have easy to use Uniloop pull systems and are moulded around women’s lasts for excellent arch support.
- Twin-Trac Toe crampons and tempered steel heel cleats add underfoot traction.
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.