La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men's
For steep, modern technical routes and mixed lines, the La Sportiva Nepal Cube uses thermo-tech injection to bond layers and reduce stitching through the uppers. Honeycombed carbon in the midsole offers stiff, light platform that aids precise footwork. Insulated throughout, the Nepal Cube is a legitimate option for high altitude, high-angle mountain routes.
- Uppers are 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather with highly abrasion resistant fabric and air-injected rubber rands.
- Board-lasted construction creates a stable, solid platform.
- Lined with a GORE-TEX insulated comfort membrane for warm, waterproof-breathable protection.
- Features an innovative 3-D flex ankle and removable adjustable variable fit tongue.
- Insole is Carbon Tech honeycomb that offers reliable stiffness with 4mm EVA foam for warmth and vibration dampening.
- Midsole uses 2mm polyurethane, graded for crampon attachment.
- Soles are re-soleable Vibram® rubber with Impact Brake System.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|