Scarpa Booster S Rock Shoes - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $149.96 $149.96
- Original price $199.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Flexible and sensitive, like any good climbing partner. The Booster S Shoes excel on technical sport routes and boulder problems. A ⅓-length rubber sole creates a flexible shoe that allows natural movement on thin or overhanging terrain. A tensioned rand drives power into the forefoot to harness energy during dynamic moves, to help you get through steep sections quickly and efficiently.
- Uppers are comfortable, lightweight microsuede.
- Tri-tension band delivers power with minimal weight.
- Ultra-thin support ribbon in the midsole provides support and awesome sensitivity.
- Soles are 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip2™ rubber sticks like a barnacle.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|