Regulate your core temperature with soft shell fabric and a venting back panel. A good choice for cross-country skiing and other cold, lung-busting activity. The fabric offers superb thermo-regulation to provide cooling when you're generating excess heat, without leaving you chilled when you stop.
- Made of windproof, water-resistant polyester soft shell fabric.
- Back panel is ThermoCool fabric that offers excellent temperature regulation.
- Hexa-channel fibre on the inside for moisture transport, and hollow fiber on the outside for insulation.
- Underarm vents additional moisture escape where you need it most.
- 2 zippered front pockets.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.