Craft AXC Touring Stretch Pants - Men's
When the going gets tough, the tough go skiing. These pants have wind-blocking panels on the front and stretchy fleece in the back. The variable fabric is soft and lightweight, so they move with you as you churn up or down hills. Also great for snowshoeing and cold weather running.
- Fabric is lightweight polyester.
- Fleece back panel has mechanical stretch.
- Wind-blocking panels on front of legs.
- Pull-on style with elastic waistband and drawcord to keep them in place.
- Ankle zippers from cuff to knee to slide them over your boots or add ventilation.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|