For skiing and other cold, lung-busting sports. Body-mapped panels are windproof and water-resistant on the front. Breathable fabric on the back of the legs is shaped through the knees and hips to allow full freedom of movement.
- Windproof panels are laminated with an elastic microporous film that breathes superbly.
- Brushed Thermolite polyamide has a durable outer surface and hollow, heat-trapping fibres for warmth and winter comfort.
- Cuff-to-knee side zippers are reflective.
- Ergonomically seams ensure a great fit.
- Mesh key pocket on the inside.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|