Rossignol All Track Pro 130 Ski Boots - Men's
Stick it. A freeski boot for committed skiers who need performance and comfort on and off piste. Sensor grid shell technology boosts flex and torsional stiffness for skiing performance while maintaining a light feel for walking or climbing. OptiSensor 3D liners with Thinsulate deliver a personalized out-of-the-box fit for hiking range of motion and consummate downhill performance.
- Polyurethane shell with Sensor grid technology built into the shell provides torsional and flex rigidity while making the boot feel lighter for climbing.
- Hike mode features a lever to change between hike and ski.
- Thermo OptiSensor 3D T3 liner with Thinsulate insulation in the forefoot for comfort and warmth.
- Power wrap tongue with one piece toe box provides all mountain skiing performance.
- 4 micro aluminum buckles with teeth that adjust to 3 positions and a diagonal strap provide natural foot wrap.
- Heel pieces have grip soles and interchangeable rocker soles.
- 130 flex provides all-mountain freeride performance.
- 100mm last.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Thermoformable inner boot||No|