These all-mountain boots will underwrite your quest for downhill performance by supplying comfort and flex while you hike up to get it. With its pebax lower shell and a flexible Hike/Ride cuff, they don't sacrifice turns for comfort. The Backbone+ design gives these boots strong back support, good power transmission and a progressive forward flex.
- Shell is pebax on the lower with a polyurethane upper for both flex and stiffness.
- Inner shell has a V cut-out that widens the cuff opening for comfortable walking. Waterproof gusset.
- 3 magnesium buckles and a strap.
- Thermomouldable liner is light and has a plastic tongue.
- 24mm oversized pivot is wide to evenly spread energy from skier to boot sole.
- Interchangeable bi-material pads accommodate DIN and touring soles.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Pebax|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.