Salomon brings their proven downhill performance to these revolutionary backcountry bindings. Switching between hiking and skiing is straightforward, and ultra-secure so you can huck without fear of unplanned mode changes. A low stack height keeps you stable and in touch with the terrain, while oversized platforms tame the fattest of the fat.
- Aluminum bars for torsional rigidity and control.
- Metal on metal pivoting prevents wear and play with prolonged use.
- 26mm stack height.
- Adjustable toe height.
- Boot sole length adjustment of 55mm. (Small fits soles of 265–320mm. Large fits 305–360mm).
- Hike and ride switch easily engaged with your ski pole. No need to remove skis to switch between modes.
- Toe pieces are 80mm wide with flat noses, allowing a 90 degree pivot when climbing.
- Brakes not included (optional Guardian 100, 115 and 130mm brakes available).
- Multi-norm certified to be compatible with all WTR boots.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||130mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.