Bring music on your SUP for floating yoga or around the hot tub after a day on the slopes. Waterproof and bouyant, it also has a built-in speakerphone lets you take calls via Bluetooth smartphones. The carabiner clip and a tripod thread on the bottom mean mounting options are limited only by your cunning.
- Integrated full-range 6 watt stereo speakers with top-mounted bass radiator.
- Built-in 7.4V 1800mAh lithium battery recharges in 2.5 hours and provides approximately 10 hours of play or talk time.
- Waterproof to IPX7 when used with wireless Bluetooth connection.
- 3.5mm AUX port allows connection for non-Bluetooth devices or to save device battery life.
- Dimensions are 6.35 x 13.5 x 7.6cm.
- Includes USB charging cable, carabiner clip, and user guide.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||2.5 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||13.5 x 7.5 x 6.4cm|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.