The Black Diamond flagship, this is the ultimate high-performance, deep powder, touring ski that won’t make you bust a gut on the uphill. Mega-fat, this ski delivers precise, powerful turns in deep snow while still ripping in-bounds terrain with ease and finesse. Thanks to lightweight construction and technology, it’s leg and lung friendly for hiking to your favourite backcountry stashes.
- Formula One 3D light sandwich construction with carbon fibre reduces weight while retaining strength, precision and stiffness.
- 3D CNC paulownia wood core for lightweight, high-strength durability and responsiveness.
- Narrow 5mm ABS sidewalls reduce weight.
- Power edges provide thick edge for freeride durability.
- Rockered tip provides float and easy turn initiation in deep snow and crud.
- Stainless steel skinlock clips.
- Ptex 4000 high-speed sintered base with a fine crosshatch, stone grind finish for balanced durability and glide.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.