Can’t patch your MP3 through the 8-track player? This waterproof, buoyant speaker lets you take your music anywhere, hot tubs, campsites, and rental cars with broken stereos. It hooks up via Bluetooth to the device that has your music. It even acts as a speakerphone so you can take your important calls in the tub.
- Full range 12 watt stereo speakers and a rear mounted subwoofer.
- 3.7V 2800mAh lithium polymer battery recharges in 2.5 hours for 12 hours of use.
- Waterproof to IPX7 when used with wireless Bluetooth connection.
- 3.5mm AUX port allows connection for non-Bluetooth devices or to save device battery life.
- Includes a USB charging port.
- Dimensions are 13 x 26 x 9.4cm.
- Standard ¼in. tripod jack on bottom.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||2.5 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||25.7 x 9.4 x 12.7cm|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.