Smear, buff, shred, spin, and surf with these super-fun, twin rockered, all mountain freeriders. The width and tip rocker float through the pow, but with enough stiffness and sidecut to keep things fun in firm conditions too. The full rocker profile and sandwich construction make for playful and maneuverable skiing, with maximum pivot, surf, and switch capability. No matter what conditions you’re in, you’re sure to have a smile on your face with these underfoot.
- Full sandwich sidewall construction provides smooth ski-to-snow contact and great terrain adaptation.
- Wood from tip to tail provides stability on soft snow and powerful rebound.
- Full twin rocker tip and tail rise with carve zone to provide float in powder and stability on hard snow.
- Hook-free taper: 5 point sidecut ensures tip and tail don’t get hung up for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow.
- Edge free extremities eliminate steel edges at the tip for smoother pivoting and a rounded base profile for smoother tip flotation.
- Thick edges increase durability and improved shock resistance.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.