Get precise heart rate info without the constriction of a chest strap. This light, compact wrist unit delivers more accurate readings than traditional strapless sensors. It connects to any Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+ device. Team it up with your Suunto Ambit, Garmin Forerunner, smartphone or gym equipment, picking the unit and apps that meet your needs.
- Note this is a HRM sensor only. It must be paired with an ANT+ or Bluetooth device for use.
- Optical heartrate sensors measure changes in blood volume under the skin, and work best when worn snuggly, 1 to 3 finger-widths above your wrist bone.
- Built-in motion detector compensates for body movements, maintaining accurate readings through vigorous walking and running.
- Single button user interface.
- Silicon strap.
- Internal lithium polymer battery lasts approximately 7 hours.
- USB charging.
- Water resistant to 30m (Buttons not to be pressed under water. Cold water may affect heart rate accuracy.)
- Available in 2 sizes: Long (Slate) 149-208mm and Short (Arctic) 121-175mm.