Just because you push yourself hard, doesn't mean you have to feel like a sweaty mess when you're done. With windproof, waterproof panels, the Buraani Jacket keeps you warm and protected from the weather. The breathable back prevents you from cooking in your own juices, so stuff the pockets with sustaining hits of energy and push on.
- Shell is polyester Stormwall soft shell fabric to keep warmth in and weather out.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane on the front and arms adds protection from all adverse conditions.
- Back panels and cuffs are polyester Active Dry material, breathable and fast-drying, it also feels terrific against your skin.
- Full zip with a chinguard.
- 2 front zippered pockets and 1 external zippered chest pocket for gloves and gel shots.
- Reflective piping shows up in headlamps.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|