These Buraani Pants are a lightweight design that packs in heavy-duty technical components. There is no sacrifice of beauty or performance here, a waterproof-breathable front faces the oncoming winds and fierce weather, the permeable back fabric vents heat and humidity as you race on.
- Front panel is Stormwall polyester soft shell to confront wet conditions.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane on the front adds extra security against any weather downturn.
- Active Dry polyester back panels provide quick-drying comfort.
- Removable suspenders for versatility.
- Elasticized waistband has a built-in drawcord.
- Articulated knees provide comfort and flexibility.
- Reflective trim.
- Small interior zippered pocket holds keys or cash.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.