These Williwaw Pants have a front panel that is windproof, waterproof and breathable. Wicking, extra-breathable back panels let moisture and excess heat escape. All components are light and flexible for uninhibited strides and glides.
- Front panel is Stormwall soft shell, with a waterproof-breathable membrane to block wind and snow melt.
- Back panels are Active Dry, which is highly breathable, quick drying and comfortable against the skin.
- Removable, adjustable suspenders,
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord.
- Reflective piping shows up in headlamp beams.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|