A wide, stable and grippy slackline to suit for beginner slackers. The static webbing is steady underfoot and has rubber coating to reduce slips. A help line with an arm position trainer helps develop skills and good form while you’re finding your aerial feet.
- Includes an instruction manual for fast and easy set-up between two trees or other sturdy anchor points.
- Length is 12m, width is 5cm.
- Maximum tension is 4 tons.
- Ratchet with safety lock for easy tensioning.
- Low mounting height for safe handling.
- Reinforced loop slings.
|Max tension||4 t|