Lightweight, technical boots suited to modern mixed lines and high alpine routes where responsive feel and warmth are paramount. This is a high-level, do-it-all mountain boot, with details and construction designed to make it warm, waterproof and comfortable. The 3mm suede combined with Schoeller fabric work together with Sock-Fit technology to create a nearly seamless exterior. A stretch GORE-TEX lining and an integrated gaiter work to keep your feet warm and dry so you'll have fewer distractions from the technical challenges and choices at hand.
- Uppers are 3mm Perwanger leather with HS12 silicone waterproof impregnation and S-Tech fabric.
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort linings for waterproofing and modest insulation.
- Polyurethane ribbing injected directly onto the elastic fabric of the tongue distribute lace pressure evenly across the entire foot, and eliminate hot spots.
- Speed lacing pulleys on the eyelets are quick to adjust, distribute pressure evenly and hold the foot and ankle snuggly.
- Integrated double closure gaiter keeps snow and debris out. Double snap closure stays shut even with snow buildup. Elastic cuff keeps gaiters in place.
- Insoles are Pro-Fiber XT20.
- Sock-Fit Plus construction uses a single piece of S-Tech Schoeller elastic fabric for the tongue, flex-point and collar for a smooth consistent surface.
- Midsole has a polyurethane insert under the forefoot for stability and increased propulsion.
- Rubber rand extends up the side of the boot for durability and protection.
- Rear rand locks the heel securely to create a secure climbing platform.
- Polyurethane heel insert absorbs shock for during long days of kicking steps, front pointing and slogging through talus.
- Total Traction sole for solid support and torsional stability
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|