The original überbright rear light is now USB rechargeable. No more fumbling for a coin to open the housing, no more swapping out AA batteries, and you can always have full power for maximum brightness. The SuperFlash is highly visible by day and dazzling by night.
- USB rechargeable lithium ion battery runs 36 hours on a 2-4 hour charge.
- Steady and attention-grabbing Turbo flashing modes.
- Soft touch button is operable even with gloves on
- Low battery flash pattern (on/off/on/off) warns when 20 minutes of battery life remain.
- Includes USB charging cable, plus bike mounts and clip mount for multiple mounting options.
|Included mounts||Seat post mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||3 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||36 h|
|Burn Time - steady||8 h|
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.