Hoka Conquest Road Running Shoes - Women's
Designed to promote accurate foot roll and provide state-of-the-art cushioning. Take your Hoka Conquests out for road running and triathlon training. Their advantages are great drainage to keep them from gaining water weight, super-secure fit system and seamless, breathable uppers.
- Uppers are super-thin, no-sew construction with gusseted tongue, advance comfort collar and a light external heel counter.
- Race lace is a light, secure system designed for on-the-fly adjustments and it won't hold water like regular laces.
- Perforated EVA Strobal board construction.
- Midsoles use full-length RMAT suspension foam with superior rebound and durability.
- A layer of Hoka CMEVA on the top midsole adds responsiveness.
- Water drainage midsole grooves shed water quickly for a light, fast ride.
- Meta-rocker midsoles have a shaped transition zone behind the metatarsal heads to encourage smooth fast transitions to the forefoot.
- Outsoles have strategic high-abrasion zones and provide overall lightweight traction and fluid ground contact.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.