Hoka Clifton Road Running Shoes - Women's
Light, stripped down, and possibly the smoothest ride on the market. The Hoka Cliftons provide amazing cushioning at an impossibly light weight. They bring the feeling of running on grass to running in the concrete jungle. The early-stage Meta-rocker sculpting provides a fluid, efficient ride. And the uppers use a layered, welded SpeedFrame to add security and protection.
- Uppers are ultra-light, no-sew SpeedFrames with 3 welded layers for support and protection.
- Midsoles use full-length Hoka CMEVA for shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Deep foot frame allows the foot to sink deeply into the midsole and adds integrated stability.
- Early stage Meta-rocker midsoles have a shaped transition zone behind the metatarsal heads to encourage a smooth fast transitions to the forefoot.
- Outsoles have strategic high-abrasion zones and provide overall lightweight traction and fluid ground contact.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.