Hoka Bondi 3 Road Running Shoes - Women's
A "special sauce" combination of high performance cushioning, a low heel drop offset, and an inherently stable ride. The early stage meta-rocker helps increases the economy of your running performance by providing an accurate foot roll and smooth transition. For runners looking for an ultra- lightweight, stable, and performance cushion running shoe.
- Uppers are breathable air mesh with a comfort collar and minimal stitching to bond layers.
- Full-length midsoles are made with responsive HIP CMEVA foam for excellent shock absorption and a stable ride.
- Deep foot frames allow your feet to sink far into the midsoles for stability.
- Early-stage meta-rocker places the transition zone behind the metatarsal heads for a smooth ride and fast transition to the forefoot.
- Outsoles are a full ground-contact design, made of high-abrasion lightweight rubber.
- Designed for road running with enough traction for light trail running.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.