Keep stable and stay grounded on long missions. These bombproof shoes provide excellent cushioning and stability on rough ground, with resilient soles that help you feel fast and nimble on your runs.
- Uppers have mesh debris screens and light, 3-layer supportive frames for security and protection.
- Lightweight TPU heel counters add stability.
- Hoka Race Lace system allows fast, on-the-fly adjustment.
- Midsoles are made with HIP CMEVA foam for excellent shock absorption and a stable ride.
- Deep foot frames allow your feet to sink far into the midsoles for stability.
- Early-stage meta-rockers put the transition zones behind your metatarsal heads for a smooth ride and fast transitions.
- Outsoles are 50% larger than traditional runners and feature RMAT compound for rebound and phenomenal grip.
- High-abrasion rubber in strategic zones adds durability.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.