Light, adjustable and ready for touring and mountaineering adventures. The 2-section shaft is made of premium, lightweight carbon.
- Removable strap is shaped for comfort. Simple buckle for adjustment or removal for backcountry or tree skiing.
- Ergonomically shaped dual-density plastic grip has ridges to help maintain grip.
- Secondary grip position allows you to move your hand down when side-hilling.
- Quickflick utility tab on handle works great to flick your bindings into ski or hike mode
- Eyelet allows you to attach and dry gloves or rig a guyline for a tarp.
- Burly forged aluminum locking mechanism is also simple to use.
- Asymmetric powder basket features an off-centre connection to reduce drag and eliminate the cantilever effect in hard pack.
- Baskets can also be used to flip up your binding heel lifts.
- Carbide tips grip well on ice and rock.
- Includes a set of G3 Trekking Snag Proof baskets.
|Pole material||Carbon fibre|
|Grip material||Dual component synthetic|
|Sold in pairs||Yes|