This pack rolls smoothly through the airport and rides when you discover the hotel is actually at the bottom of the narrow footpath where the taxi dropped you off. As a pack it's surprisingly comfortable, with padded surfaces and contoured edges. As a rolling suitcase, it has wheels that corner well and a telescoping handle that helps you weave and hustle to the departure gate.
- Made of 210-denier nylon twill that's polyurethane coated with DWR for excellent water resistance.
- Internal backpanel keeps is stable and moves weight onto your hips.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps are height adjustable.
- Dimpled foam back panel allows air circulation.
- Padded, contoured hipbelt uses several foam densities.
- Light PE foam padding adds structure (so it sits like a suitcase) and protects your souvenirs.
- Large zippers have locking heads.
- Front zippered pocket keep you neatly packed.
- Main compartment has a large mesh zippered pocket under the lid and 2 compression straps with buckles.
- Panel covers the shoulder straps and hipbelt to check it for a flight. Panel stows when not in use.
- Wheels have corner guards.
- Low profile mono foot opposite wheels supports bag when placed upright.
- Reinforcement patches on corners to protect from bumps and scrapes in transit
- Telescoping handle with push button.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|