A roomy pack for carrying library books, lunch boxes, and overnight essentials. A padded sleeve in the main compartment cradles well-used books, tablets, or delicate works of art to be posted on the fridge. The shoulder straps and backpanel are padded for comfortable hauling to and from the bus, while the adjustable sternum strap features a whistle just in case.
- Clamshell zippered access makes for fast and easy packing when running late for the bus.
- Air mesh backpanel keeps cool in hot weather, and is lightly padded.
- Padded shoulder straps and removable waist belt provide comfort on bikerides or family walks through the forest.
- Zippered front pocket and interior organizer panel keep pencil crayons, erasers, and found treasure safe.
- Reflective details for visibility on early mornings.
|Main fabric||900-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||76cm (standard)|
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|