Slip on warmth and windproofness. Ride through fall and on into winter with these streamlined gloves. They shrug off light showers or snow melt. Padding and silicone grips on the palms are comfortable for extended training sessions.
- 2-layer windproof soft shell fabric has easy stretch and an inner waterproof membrane.
- Microfleece liners add warmth and comfort.
- All-over silicone print on palms aids grip.
- Long cuffs cover most jacket or jersey sleeves.
- Poron XRDTM padding provides shock absorption.
- Reflective piping.
- Microsuede thumb panels.
- Recommended for temperatures from 4 to 16°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|