Slip on these lightly insulated gloves for your cool or windy rides. If you get caught out in rain, they'll keep your hands dry and warm enough to complete a respectable training session.
- Made of WINDSTOPPER® X-Fast fabric with a DWR finish.
- Recommended for temps of 5-14°C.
- SmartHeat lining manages moisture and adds warmth.
- Palm fabric is wind- and water-resistant and maintains grip on the bars.
- Microsuede thumb panel for durability.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.