The lightweight aerodynamic package might make you think it's not up to much, but Castelli's wind and water resistant jersey is a beast when it comes to cutting wind and protecting against the elements. The Windstopper fabric moves naturally with your body without restricting movement and provides 100% wind protection. A storm flap along the zipper protects you from wind and the rear pockets are lined in mesh to aid drainage.
- Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric on the front and shoulders offers up lightweight wind proofing and protection from the rain. Made from a blend of polyester, elastane, and synthetic fluoropolymer (PTFE).
- Full-length Vislon zipper is backed with a wind flap.
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up.
- Front zippered chest vents.
- 3 rear pockets with drain mesh.
- Rear reflective trim at hem keeps you seen in low-light conditions.
- Castelli rates this jersey as best for 6-15°C.
- Wash in cold water. No bleach, no steam ironing, dry cleaning, tumble drying, or fabric softener.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.