Being wet and cold in the saddle puts a stop to your ride in a hurry. Have a workout on your terms, with a windproof soft shell that's streamlined and aero. Stretch panels add easy movement across the shoulders and through the arms. A windproof laminate is sandwiched between 2 layers of fabric on the front and back. And contrast panels under the arms permit venting and prevent overheating.
- SG0.6 Riga fabric features a windproof laminate between 2 layers of fabric to trap air, provide insulation and allow airflow.
- Underarm panels are made of polyester for ventilation, with a fleecy interior to wick sweat.
- YKK Camlock full front zipper.
- Front key pocket with invisible zipper keeps your keys and cards close.
- Classic 3-pocket design on your back for dropping in all manner of gels and chews.
- Reflective tabs keep you visible in low light.
- Rated for 5-15°C to keep you riding well into fall.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|