With a highly rockered hull and superb rolling ability, the original Delphin tore down the wall between touring and whitewater kayaks. The Surf takes things further with a more flexible hull material, a safety pillar, and cockpit outfitting that makes the boat an extension of your body. It has room for overnight gear, great tracking on flat water, and the ability to pirouette in tide races and over falls.
- Hull is flexible, single layer roto-moulded plastic, manufactured to whitewater specifications.
- Hull stiffener with foam safety pillar increases strength and rigidity in deck and hull.
- Full plate footrest for security and control
- Connect hip and thigh grips give you complete contact with the boat for full control.
- Padded connect seat is fully adjustable for fit and control.
- Bow shape resurfaces quickly to punch through waves on the way out and resist pearling on the way in.
- Low back deck for easy lie backs and rolls.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||81 x 42cm (32 x 16½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|