Never be caught in the dark again. The E12 can be added to your keychain or attached to a zipper on your bag or pack so it’s always at hand.
- Rugged body is made of anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is toughened for durability, and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Switches between 3 brightness modes (8, 40 and 130 lumens).
- Recessed tail button allows standing the light on end as a candle.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents battery drain.
- Lanyard and key ring hole allow you to attach it to your wrist or objects.
- Includes spare O-ring and lanyard.
- Length is 9cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||88m|
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||40 h|
|Burn time - med||6.5 h|
|Burn time - high||1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 AA (included)|