A uniquely challenging sport requires a uniquely designed piece of gear. This speed suit takes cyclocross riders from pavement to trails, grass, and steep terrain in one tight little package. Responding to the need for enhanced range-of-motion, the fleece-backed jersey extends in the front and expands across the shoulders to allow on-and-off bike flexibility. The top is stitched to a pair of body-fit shorts, with an open front for ventilation and a closed back to eliminate the need for bib straps. A high neckline and 3/4 sleeves provide coverage for early morning starts, and a full-length zipper makes venting easy when you're sprinting towards the finish. The suit's near-seamless construction decreases irritation to deliver a smooth ride.
- Thermoflex fleece backing on the upper is breathable polyester and spandex blend, for a stretchy layer of cold weather protection.
- Polyester-spandex shorts allow for a wide range of movement and a close body fit.
- Jersey and shorts overlap on the front for complete coverage. Long front eliminates jersey ride-up and torso exposure when you're lifting your bike.
- Shoulder seam is rotated two inches to the back to avoid pressure points when shouldering the bike.
- Underarm venting panel keeps the air flowing and your temperature regulated.
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper lets you cool off completely, and allows for nature breaks.
- Kiss3 chamois uses strategic sculpting and a soft, seamless microfibre top layer with bacteriostatic treatment. Dual-density foam provides cushioning and breathability between you and your saddle.
- Castelli recommends this suit for 0–12°C.
|Pockets||2 back drop-in|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.