Nau Poncho Via - Women's
Foil the elements while retaining a runway-worthy profile. Wear the Poncho Via cinched around your waist or belted on the inside to extend the pleated train. A draped cowl-neck hood and richly textured fabric keep the rain out and keep the visual appeal high.
- Outer fabric is 60% recycled polyester and 40% organic cotton that's DWR treated for water repellency.
- Lined with soft polyester tricot.
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection.
- Generous dolman sleeves.
- 2 front hand zip pockets with kangaroo pouch pocket.
- One-way drawcord hood for easy adjustability.
- Adjustable snap cuffs seal weather out.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Cotton + polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.