From arcing big mountain turns to billygoating new lines, this all-mountain splitboard is built to shred anything the backcountry can throw at it. Lighter than previous models, the carbon construction gets you up with energy to burn. Full reverse camber profile, unique semi-cap construction, and mid-wide deck under your feet surfs powder smooth as a lamb, and carves up rough technical terrain like a battering ram.
- Carbon ultralight semi-cap construction, nylon topsheet, premium biaxial carbon fibre and triaxial fibreglass and a titanal aluminum mounting plate.
- Alternating strips of paulownia and poplar wood core are tuned for long-lasting flex.
- ABS/TPU sidewall provides impact resistance and power transfer.
- SweetRise 2 continuous negative curvature or full rocker, matched with sidecut provides easy turning performance in hard and soft snow conditions.
- Designed to be paired with G3 Alpinist Splitboard Climbing Skins or G3 Alpinist High Traction Splitboard Skins.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.