A general bleeder kit to work on most Shimano® and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. The kit has everything you need for the job, except blocks/spacers. You'll need to source the right thickness brake blocks for your particular set-up. You may also need assemble the fittings and cut the hoses to the correct length. The kit does not include detailed instructions, so refer to your brake or bike manufacturer for those.
- 2 syringes for DOT brake fluid.
- 2 syringes for mineral oil.
- 4 extra syringe black rubber plungers for both DOT and mineral oil.
- 4 sets of syringe aluminum hose fittings.
- 2 Avid fittings.
- 1 Shimano reservoir fitting. 1
- 10 extra O-rings for Avid and Shimano fittings.
- Some grease for the syringe plungers
- 7mm and 8mm wrench.
- 4 pieces of 30cm (inside diameter 4mm, outside diameter 6mm).
- 2 hose compression springs (to help keep hose on bleeder nipple).
- 4 hose clamps.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|