The beginning of awesome things. This high-performance freestyle boat won’t trip up beginners or hold back pros. The edges forgive; the rails carve and release cleanly. Secondary rails in the nose and tail let you ride your edge up to the peak of your bounce. Centre-concentrated volume makes big loops and balanced cartwheels almost easy. The short, loose hull lets you spin effortlessly and rotate like a chopper blade.
- Made of recyclable linear polyethylene.
- Reactor outfitting system for comfort and functionality.
- 4 seat pressure pods direct your leans directly into the hull and rails for faster response, greater stability, and better performance.
- Adjustable seat and thigh braces.
- HipFlex System with 3-way ratchet backband, to hold you in place via 3 contact points.
- Strong and light aluminum-alloy ratchet brackets.
- Hip pads are formed foam inside an elasticized sleeve. Additional foam shims can be added for a custom fit.
- 4 gear loop attachment points.
|Ideal for||Freestyle and rodeo kayaking|
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||1.8m (6ft. 0.5in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|88 x 54cm (34¾ x 21¼in.)|
|Paddler weight range||75-118kg (165-260lb.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.