Big creeks and big trips; the Exile brings it for both. Continuous rocker, a displacement bow and soft chines deliver speed and response while maintaining forgiveness. The upturned nose guides water downwards, back and around the hull to punch out of holes and resurface already on the move forward. 4 seat pressure pods direct your leans directly into the hull and rails for faster response, greater stability, and better performance. Wide access to the tail and a removable front bulkhead let you pack the gear for epic journeys or pro videography.
- Made of recyclable linear polyethylene.
- Foam cushioned front bulkhead is removable for additional gear storage.
- Reactor outfitting system for comfort and functionality.
- Adjustable seat and thigh braces.
- HipFlex System with 3-way ratchet backband, to hold you in place via 3 contact points.
- Strong and light aluminum-alloy ratchet brackets.
- Hip pads are formed foam inside an elasticized sleeve. Additional foam shims can be added for a custom fit.
- 5 safety bars with soft webbing handles with under bars for clipping into.
- 4 gear loop attachment points.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||2.5m (8ft. 4in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|90 x 55cm (35½ x 21½in.)|
|Paddler weight range||54-109kg (120-240lb.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.