These low-profile ski socks reduce the fabric volume around your legs and feet for a better fit. Their compression technology improves circulation and recovery and reduces fatigue.
- Fabric is tencel, merino wool, nylon, and spandex.
- Vented panels let moisture escape.
- Reinforced toes and heels for durability.
- Cushioned shins and heels absorb shocks and add insulation.
- Smooth, flat comfort toe seams.
- Cross flex heel pockets.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.