The ultimate high-performance ski jacket. The Tornado uses waterproof-breathable soft shell panels through the body and arms for full weather protection. The highly breathable back panels stop you from overheating by venting heat and moisture efficiently. An athletic cut promotes movement and lets you slice like a bullet train through the wind.
- Polyester Stormwall soft shell fabric on the front and arms is windproof and uses a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- To keep it light, the seams are not taped, so the front panels are not fully storm-proof.
- Breathable Active Dry polyester back panels and cuffs.
- Full front zip has a soft chin guard.
- 2 front zippered pockets and one external zippered chest pocket.
- Reflective piping.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|