Blast through cold winds and falling snow when Nordic skiing, winter running or snowshoeing. The front and hood of this jacket are made of breathable soft shell material that blocks gusts, the back is quick-drying, brushed fleece. Stretchy fabric under the arms provides plenty of reach for striding smoothly, and the full hood lets you focus on good technique instead of how cold your ears are getting.
- Front fabric and hood are Stormshell, a 3-layer soft shell with polyurethane membrane to block the cold. DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Stretchy polyester and elastane fabric on back and under arms.
- Medium weight insulation for warmth.
- Back panel is soft, breathable brushed fleece.
- Semi-autolocking full-length front zipper for venting.
- Thumb loops hold sleeves in place.
- Front pockets to warm hands or stash gloves.
- Treated with antimicrobial Polygiene® to keep things fresh.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|