Dare the mercury to drop, because these pants will keep you comfortable when reaching blistering speeds on cold days. Lightweight, breathable, you can work up a sweat while the venting panels help you stay dry and comfortable.
- 3-layer Stormshell+ polyester front panels are waterproof-breathable, though not seam taped to make them fully waterproof.
- Stretch back panels are MitiTech polyamide and elastane that breathes and dries fast.
- Outside seams are designed to add venting.
- Elasticized waist with drawcord.
- Single zippered back pocket.
- Articulated knees let you hold a deep tuck.
- Ankle zips.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.