Universal design suits recreational skiers who want both speed and stability. Their light wood/air core offers great climbing and gliding, and makes them an excellent all-purpose option.
- Lightweight fibreglass/wood core air channel construction.
- Ultra tuning base has an offset base structure that allows for unrestricted gliding and makes the ski fast and suitable for all uses.
- Premium crown combines single and double construction for stiffness and smooth gliding.
- Easy Kick Crown base has an optimized wax pocket pattern that comes into contact with the snow earlier for more direct, safer kick.
- Includes an NIS plate.
- Binding are not included on this model.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||52-48-50mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.