All around classic skis for touring groomed trails. Light and narrow, they suit enthusiastic recreational skiers venturing into consistent snow. The wax pocket is designed to provide a direct kick action that takes less effort and doesn't require perfect ski technique.
- Wood and fibreglass core has weight-saving air channels that also increase resistance to breaking and offer good pressure distribution.
- Easy Kick Crown base has an optimized wax pocket pattern that comes into contact with the snow earlier for more direct, safer kick action.
- Tail protector.
- Power edges reinforce the ski to evenly distribute weight and ensure uniform wax wear.
- Ultra tuning base has an offset base structure that allows for unrestricted gliding and makes the ski fast and suitable for all uses.
- Bindings and mounting plates are not included on this model.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-46-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.