For recreational touring on groomed trails. The narrow profile and traditional length lets you handle variable snow conditions with control. The pattern of the wax pocket delivers a direct kick action, requiring less effort and finesse to get gliding.
- Wood-fibreglass construction with air channels saves weight, increases breakage resistance and improves pressure distribution.
- Vario Crown waxless base for better climbing and gliding in all snow conditions.
- Easy Kick Crown with wax pocket pattern contacts the snow earlier for a more direct kick.
- SinTec translucent crown tech bases with ultra tuning.
- Binding are not included on this model.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-46-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.